Everything on the site is run and supported by Brothers and Sisters donating their time to the day-to-day maintenance of the site. At first, the development of the site continued in the same manner. However, we are now in a position where we need to fix ongoing issues with the site, and finally, work on many requested improvements. Due to the large amount of work required with these major upgrades, it is not possible to complete them in a timely way without the use of professional services.
Our Vision for the site, God Willing, is as follows. We are already well on the way to completing many of these items, donations will be used for the following items.
- Site Re-Organization to rectify the difficulties locating and searching site.
- Speed issues Fix issues with site speed.
- Protect certain videos by being Members Only, require registration to watch them.
- Improvements to the site to aid position in search engines.
- Create a new site that is more structured and aimed at “Interested Friends”
- Create an Audio/Podcast site to supplement the Videos.
- Link together all the Videos, Documents, and Talks and create an online bible. For each chapter of the bible all the relevant videos and audio will display.
- Continually Promote the site.
We have direct costs that need to be covered. These include :
CDN (Service to speed up the site)
Occasional Development Costs.
Internet advertising can be highly targeted and it is also more cost-effective than traditional advertising. And once we have established more links to our talks with paid advertising, the benefits are further increased by internet viewers “sharing” our programs with their friends. These online referrals are free and this further increases the effectiveness of our advertising.
How to Donate
Cheques (if it isn’t possible to use an automated Bank Transfer)
Payee: CHRISTADELPHIAN VIDEO.ORG
and pls post to the Editor at the UK address for Org.35 in the diary.
6 I have planted, Apollos watered, but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but God who gives the increase. 8 Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. 9 Because, we are God’s coworkers; you are God’s field, you are God’s building. 1 Corinthians 3:6-9 (KJV 2016)